Monday 19 December 2011

I'm officially an auntie!

OMG OMG OMG! I became an auntie to a gorgeous little boy yesterday morning at 2:30am. I'm so happy. What a fantastic birthday and Xmas pressie. I just cannot wait to meet him. I get to see him for the first time over xmas when we see my sister.


Isn't he just beautiful? Meep. I'm so not a baby-person but when it's part of your family it's different, you know? God I just want to cuddle him!

I need help with my birthday hair and make. This is the dress I'm going to be wearing:



I've been looking through inspirations for what to wear my hair and makeup like all morning. Still not 100% sure.

These are the make inspirations I've found whilst browsing tumblr.


I was thinking of using mainly golds on my eyes to match the gold buttons on the dress.

As for hair, I want to do some suji but I don't want to spend hours on it only to get angry that it doesn't look perfect and end up abandoning it as usually happens with my suji attempts haha. Anyway, these are the inspirations, there's a bit of suji in there but some simpler styles too.

Non-Suji Styles


Suji Styles.


Sorry for the mega spam post but I'm just brainstorming, you know? And it might be good to get your input too ^_^.

Lastly, I'll leave you with some food haha. My boyfriend made us dinner the other night and completed it with a little heart-shaped piece of fried toast. Isn't he lovely? Not doing my diet any favours though.



No comments:

Post a Comment