Saturday 17 December 2011

Quick make and outfit post.

I'm sorry for the lack of posts but we still don't have internet in our new flat. I'm having to use that BT FON network thing and it's no quicker then using WAP on my phone! Still, there's enough speed to let you guys know that I'm still alive!

The flat is really cute but I haven't managed to get pictures of it yet. We're in but it currently looks like my boyfriend's bedroom. There's all his tribal hippy shit everywhere and it looks really tacky haha. My parents are buying us some nice bits and bobs for the place for my birthday and xmas so I'll take pictures once I've managed to get the balance of male and female back in order! I can't wait to be able to decorate the place with our new things.

Also, it's my birthday coming up on the 22nd of this month. I will be 22 years old. My god, I feel like an old lady, especially compared to most of the young ladies in the Gyaru community! I should really be thinking about "graduating" haha. We're having a little get-together in the new flat. I need ideas for hair and make-up. I need to look gorgeous, or as close to gorgeous as possible, you know? Anyone have any suggestions?

Anyway, here are a few looks and such from the past few weeks. You know I'm really awful at remembering to actually take pictures. I need someone to remind me constantly haha.


THE POUFFE! If anyone was wondering about those hair pouffe things I bought from shoppingholics.com, I'm using them here. They are actually quite cool but it takes a little work getting them in.


Stupid glare, but wearing my new Princess Mimi lenses. I love them, they are much more comfortable then the Geo Nudy lenses I've been using previously. It's nice to have a change and have brown eyes!


The only outfit post I have! I'm a serious fail when it comes to getting my outfits documented haha. Please ignore the really ridiculous look on my face.

And lastly I leave you with...


Possibly the best Advent Calender in the world. There's a big window on my birthday so I might be getting a larger chocolate or some stickers which are even better because they don't ruin my diet haha.

I promise I'll get pics of my flat soon when it's less like a hippy den!

No comments:

Post a Comment