Tuesday 17 January 2012

New Diamond Lashes!

This is just a quick post to show you the new lower lashes I got through the post this morning. I got them from ebay through a seller called Liemze.


I love the little touch of the handwritten note and it's on Rilakkuma paper which makes it all better (ฅ'ω'ฅ)♪! I love it when sellers include little things like that. It makes it more personal and I love the attention to detail.

Here's me wearing the lashes:


Sorry for the herpy-derpy (๏_๏:) (but when aren't my pictures herpy?) and I know my hair isn't made up but I'm not really going out anywhere, I just wanted to try out the lashes and my hair needs a break from all the heat styling.
I love them! They're really cute and the silly picture just doesn't do them justice. I absolutely love Diamond Lashes, they are definitely my favourite brand right now.

Lastly, here's a bonus picture (ha) of me fucking around in some image editing whatsit do-dad on teh interwebz. 


No lenses in as my eyes have been really tired recently. I was going out for a meal with friends and my boyfriend. It was yummy. I had pasta and a sundae (*^▽^)/☆*★. 

Now to start dieting and not eat out at yummy places anymore haha. Can anyone tell me which Jmags have exercises in them? I know Popteen and Ageha do and occasionally Egg has a feature but are there others with larger weightloss features in them?

Thanks (ฅ'ω'ฅ)♪




No comments:

Post a Comment