Thursday 28 July 2011

Am I back?

Maybe I am! I don't know, I'm going to try and blog as much as possible but things in my personal life are still extremely hectic but I miss all you Gals and I'd like to come back to the community again, you know?

Now, the next post is generally going to be long and probably quite mundane but here goes!
Firstly I want to show you a few pics from Glade Festival. I will apologise now for my lack of co-ordination. I was very barely sober for the entire time but I had a great time and, lets face it, I can't be perfect all the time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My photo-taking utensils ran out of battery on the first night, as generally things like that tend to happen to me haha. These are just the highlight pics. Dreadzone and DubFX were my favourite sets there. Both of them just blew me away. If you ever get the chance to see either of them I recommend. DubFX is amazing because he beat-boxes, I just can't believe someone can actually form those sounds in their face.

I know it's been a while since I last posted style pics but I really haven't been thinking about taking photos of my outfits and such, but here are a few clothes and make pics from the past few weeks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
(make close-up).

Photobucket
I tried to do a more Jelly-like style. I don't really know if I pull it off very well.

Photobucket
Messy hair, but my lenses look great. I miss them, I need to buy new ones!

Photobucket
Finally the only outfit picture I actually took in my absence!

I really can't remember what clothes I have shown you and what clothes I haven't so I'll just show you a few cosmetic gets.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you to my new followers that have joined me while I've been away and of course thank you for all the oldbies who have stuck by the blog even though I've been a really awful blogger. Fingers crossed, over the next few weeks you'll see more exciting items here.

No comments:

Post a Comment