Friday 16 September 2011

AFRO!

Look, I'm keeping up with blogging! I just wanted to share with you the lenses I got from iwantcute.com. They are Geo Magic lenses in Green.

Photobucket

This is the difference in my eyes, no makeup with one in and one out. (as you can tell). I already have quite big eyes anyway but you can see a significant difference.


Photobucket

A close-up of them with no makeup at all.


Photobucket

and then with makeup. I know it's quite messy but I was pretty rushed!


Photobucket

Both my eyes with the lenses in. Again, I'm sorry for the messiness of the makeup.

I really loved these lenses. I love the colour and how big they make your eyes. They are quite comfortable but I am used to wearing lenses now. They do make them a little dry but what lenses don't? Get yourself a good bottle of contact lens eyedrops and you'll be fine.
http://www.iwantcute.com had great service and INCREDIBLY fast delivery for any of the Uk gals so get your ass there now and buy, buy, buy.

And now for my hair and outfit for today:


Photobucket

Do you like my afro? This does not do it justice!


Photobucket

Rockin my new MA*RS top and my tralala shorts. Ignore the lack of accessories and bingo-wings, I don't seem to have pictures with/without haha.

Lastly, my dog got a job at my dad's work


Photobucket

Do you like her uniform?

No comments:

Post a Comment