Thursday 4 August 2011

Skincare regime.

I'm at my boyfriend's house at the moment so I dont really have fashion posts for you but I have been thinking about posting this for a while; my skincare regime.

We know make-up is a huge part of the Gyaru style however with your skin being constantly covered with all those products, you need a healthy skincare regime to make sure that you don't end up looking like you've got the plague.

Personally I use the Simple range as they have no colours or perfumes in them and are great for sensitive skin like mine. I would really recommend them.

My Morning routine:

I start the day using their moisturising face wash. This isn't exfoliating but my skin doesn't take well to exfoliating facial wash so I think this is the best thing I've tried. My face feels fresh and my pores feel tight after using it.

I follow that with their replenishing moisturiser. I love this stuff as it leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.

The only other thing I sometimes do is use a facewipe just to take off any left-over eye makeup that I didn't manage to get off the night before.

Night-time routine:

I swear by facewipes. They are cleansing, toning and moisturising in one go and take off even waterproof mascara and eyelash glue which a lot of wipes I find don't fit the bill. I know facewipes get a lot of criticism but I think they are fantastic, they are time saving and money saving replacing 3 products with one.

I do tend to still follow my make-up removal with the moisturiser in the evenings because I'm a bit of a moisturising addict.

There we go. That's my facial skincare regime. I'll post about how I keep my body-skin (^o^) in good condition soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment