Wednesday 10 August 2011

Gig in the Park

I've taken a while to post this. I've been feeling a little weary about it as I look totally awful in all the pictures. The humidity was quite disgusting and my hair first went flat and then puffed out so I looked like I'd just rolled out of a hedge, but I like this blog to be a sort of insight into my life and since I had a lot of fun I thought I might as well post it, so please excuse my ridiculous look.

My outfit for the night. Please excuse the flat-hair. I love the action-shot of the hairdressers in the background!

The main stage. We didn't spend much time here but the Swedish girl band that played last were really great.

The dance stage where we obviously spent most of our time. They played some decent electro but some of it was far too cheesy for my liking.

A cute little "gypsy band" stage by the porta-loos (they obviously drew the short straw there). The band was actually really good and the lead singer was HOT if I do say so myself. If I were single...

Photobucket
Me and my boyfriend with our adoring fans! Please ignore the fatty-arm and my ridiculous face!

Photobucket
My boyfriend's friend got obsessed with my coat and spent the rest of the night in it! Strange man. Again, please ignore the red-eye!

That's all I have from Gig that aren't really awfully bad! I do have a couple of pics of my outfit and makeup from yesterday for you to redeem myself.

Photobucket
My outfit. I took it in my new floor-length mirror and it's done some weird warping thing! I actually am dumbfounded about how it's done that.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hair and makeup. Please ignore the boob-age in the first pic!

I still can't wear my circle-lenses but I'm going to the opticians today to get my eyes checked and sort out whats happened to them. Hopefully it will clear things up and I'll be alright to wear them again in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment