Tuesday 9 April 2013

A Little Hair Inspiration!

Hello Gals!


On Saturday night I am hosting a girls night at my place and having my best female friends over; NO BOYS ALLOWED! We've all decided we want to get dressed up for it and I'm thinking about how I should do my hair. It's been a long time since I've done any Sujimori and I quite fancy doing it and since I'll hopefully have done what I want to do with my extensions I will be able to curl it (right now if I curl it it goes to a length that is really NOT flattering to my face-shape).

So, with that in mind I decided to do a little blog with some hair inspirations! Yay!












I'm hopefully going to do a test-run of the hair, make and outfit once I get the stuff to do my extensions so I might show you all... but then I might just wait till the night haha.

I'm already crying about how long it's going to take me to do suji. It's a love-hate relationship when it comes to me and sujimori; I love it because it looks really good but I hate it because it takes so long and can be so frustrating when you're still a beginner at it. I guess practice makes perfect though!




No comments:

Post a Comment