Monday 8 April 2013

Just a quick little outfit post and makeup post.

Hello Gals!

I had such a fun weekend! On Friday night we got a gorgeous new corner-group sofa and broke it in by inviting a bunch of friends over for drinks and a bit of music. Call it a sofa-shower haha.


This is how it was before we moved it into our home. It's pretty isn't it?

Here's a little peek of my outfit from Friday night (excuse the dirty mirror!)


And my hair and make


Saturday I spent most of the day feeling sorry for myself if I am honest. I was so hungover the next day I can't even begin to tell you! My boyfriend was working late that evening so we didn't do much except snuggle on our new sofa and watch films once he got back.

Then Sunday we had a couple of friends over and watch some movies and just generally relaxed. It was so lovely out yesterday too. It's really beginning to feel like spring now!



I have a few gets to show you in the next couple of days once they all come through the post. Eek! I love getting packages but not what it does to my bank balance haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment