Saturday 20 April 2013

New Extensions and a bit of chatter and goals.

Hello Gals!


This may be a little bit of a long and waffle-y post so bare with me a little bit!

I said that I was doing something different with my extensions so this is my big reveal! They turned out so well that I was quite shocked. I did not think that the dye would take to them quite so well but it did so I'm happy.


This is the original colour of them just after washing them with the pre-colour shampoo (by La Riche Directions if anyone wants to buy it. It comes highly recommended by me).



This is the dye. Yes, I went for PINK! Haha. I was really inspired by some of the Black Diamond gals and their pink and silver or pink and blonde hair and some of the comments on my previous posts about my extensions helped me along with the decision. I have to say that the colour of the dye is just amazing! I really wish it was practical to have my whole hair that colour.


This is the extensions during dye-time. Although the pot says to leave it on only around 45mins I always find that that is never enough with La Riche and I tend to leave it on for about 3 hours. I have read that this is completely fine because of the fact semi-perm dye is conditioning so that's what I did with the extensions as well.


This is how them look while in, except the lighting on my camera makes my hair look blonde! It is still silver though haha. I was really pleased with how it turned out, if you'll excuse the herpy-derp face haha.


Now I want to quickly touch on my current fitness goals! I'm going to a festival on the 8th of August called Boomtown Fair that I've been wanting to go to for a while. I finally got tickets and I have to say I'm sooo excited! I can't even begin to tell you. In celebration of this (if celebration is the right word) I'm wanting to lose about 20lbs before I go so I can wear the summery clothes and feel comfortable in it all, along with the fact I've decided to dress-up for the first night as Alice in Wonderland and, lets face it, no one wants to see a chubby Alice now do they? So here are my little diet and fitness goals.

- Get back to following the Blogilates fitness calenders and work out 6 days a week.
- Eat clean and healthy food.
- No more take-aways.
- Cut down my sweet habit (I have a huge sugar addiction at the minute and eat sweets everyday... eep!). I want to only eat them once a week.
- Lose 20lbs by the 8th of August.
- Drop a Dress Size by the festival.

So there we go! Have a great weekend Gals!


No comments:

Post a Comment