Monday 4 April 2011

April 2011 Egg and some diet stuff.

Egg's April 2011 issue has really done it for me this time. There are pages and pages of co-ords that absolutely knock me flat.

I love the Camo shorts and the black and white top co-ordinates in particular.


The girl in the bottom left with the fur is just, wow. I also love Aina's look.

There's not one co-ordinate on this page that I dont adore.

The whole magazine is really inspirational and it really does give me some things to think about as far as developing my style.

As for my diet, I found out I've lost an inch and a half off my waist since I last measured myself! I'm really pleased with that especially considering now's about the time when I should be bloated the most, if you catch my drift.

I woke up this morning and did 50 crunches and 50 leg-lift thingies as I read somewhere that Eri (from Popteen) did 50 crunches morning and night without fail to lose weight. I followed that by doing the stretches that kumicky featured in the following article.

I held each one for 20 seconds. Apparently anything less then that is pretty useless.

Today's Gyaru and diet inspiration?

Yeah, I'm jelly. <3


1 comment:

  1. here in Italy there isnt any store selling gal mags but If i go to London or Berlin for a weekend I'll buy it ....but i dunno...it's mid April now...maybe i'll be there in May ...*hoping May issue is great mode*

    ReplyDelete