Tuesday 5 April 2011

Diet pills and Gadgets.

My boyfriend and I are going to the Gadget Show at the Birmingham NEC next week and I've been wracking my brain about what to wear. I know I said I'd post less of myself but I need HELPS guys!

This is the makeup and hair I'd planned. Nothing too fancy but still gyaru? I just cant get a photo to show how good it looks but I'm really quite proud of it.

This is the best I could come up with for showing you the makeup haha. I look like such a mong. I'll obviously have my circle lenses in for then but I dont like wearing them unless I'm actually going somewhere nice, to save my eyes.

This was my idea for an outfit. I couldn't get a good picture of it but I'll explain it a little. The top has fur around the collar and I'm wearing my Tralala shorts with silver leopard-print tights. My boots are long, suede flats as I'll be walking around the exibit all day and dont really want to wear heels and be on my feet that long.

What do you think? How can I juzz is up (yes I do mean juzz and not jazz lol)? HELP ME PLEASE!

Diet news? I'm doing ok but I'm not drinking as much water as I'd like. I neeed to try and get my 3 litres because I know I get dehydrated quite a lot.


My new Diet pills came today. They're Acai Berry, Hoodia and Caffiene. I'm going to start them tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes. I know diet pills can be dangerous but I've always been a bit of a Guinea Pig for them which is good because at least I can warn people of the particularly dangerous ones.  


1 comment:

  1. I would say your planned outfit looks awesome *0*!!! <3 only think I'd reccomend is a nice long silver necklace and some silvery bangles/bracelets xD!

    Also you just going to be at the NEC or will you head to the city centre (cause I live in Birmingham XD!)

    ReplyDelete