Sunday 3 April 2011

A diet concept.

This past week has been a complete nightmare. I've been laid up in bed with a horrible illness unable to move, eat or sleep properly. It really has been horrible but some things have really made me think. I was able to bathe for the first time in 6 days yesterday, with the help of my boyfriend and the change was amazing, weight wise I mean, I'd lost just over 7lbs in 6 days. Obviously this isn't healthy and I'd rather have not lost the weight and not been ill but seeing that change has made me think it's about time I took a more serious approach to my diet and my body.

So far I've lost just under 50lbs. 

Then

(purple jumper)
Now

I've come a lot further then I ever thought I could, however the journey is not over yet. My goal has always been to fluctuate between 100 and 105lbs which is the lower end of the "healthy range" for my height. I'm currently just under 40lbs away from that goal and although I want to keep this blog about my journey into Gyaru I want to start also focusing on my new diet plan. I guess that's part of my Gyaru journey too as, although I know you dont have to be stick thin to be Gyaru but I would feel more comfortable if I were.

I'm also going to say that I'm not going to be posting as much of myself and more things that inspire me, places to shop, bits from magazines etc as I believe I need to learn more before I post myself on here calling myself Gyaru. I'm also using this as a little diet-goal for myself. I've got to lose a bit more weight before I can wear the Gyaru clothes that make me so happy.

I would be grateful of any help, support and advice from you gals and I hope you'll keep reading throughout my journey.

2 comments:

  1. I've also lose about 50lb and although I don't wanna go as low as you I know how tough it is to get to a low weight when you're already a lot smaller than you were. Had glandular fever over the winter and went to my lowest since I was about 14 but sadly a little of that went back on so don't get disheartened if you do gain a little when you're better. Best of luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. You live in Norfolk? Small world.

    ReplyDelete