Friday 11 November 2011

11/11/11 wishes.

Happy 11/11/11 everyone Photobucket! This is the only time this particular arrangement of numbers will appear in our lifetime so I think we're experiencing something special. Not only is this date beautiful but tragic too; it's Rememberence Day, the time to remember all those who fought for our country in any war past or present. I won't say much because I don't think there is anything I could say to really put across how admirable it is to have given the ultimate sacrifice for us.

Instead I thought I'd give my hopes I've been thinking about on this lucky day:

1. I'd like to be able to stick to my diet, become fit, strong and happy with myself.

2. I'd like my boyfriend and I to have a successful and happy move and finally get to living an independent life of our own.

3. To finally recover fully from my illnesses and be able to go back into work and keep a job without relapsing.

What are your hopes or wishes on this special day?

On the topic of weight loss, I had a bit of inspiration in the form of an old Ageha magazine last night. I was totally inspired by a whole spread they did on weightloss:


These are from the November 2007 issue. Everyone knows that 06/07/08 was my favourite gyaru era. I love these issues of Ageha; the issues at the moment don't inspire me with such excitement like they used to. I'm a bit stuck in my old ways! I feel like my dad haha.

I'm so excited about tomorrow! We're going to a UK Hip Hop event at the Norfolk Showground and my favourite UK hip hop artist is going to be there. It'll be the first time I've ever seen him perform. I'm excited like you can't believe. I've not got much to say so I'll leave you with one of his tunes.




No comments:

Post a Comment