Thursday 10 November 2011

Boyfriend's gifts!

I know I said I'd post my clothes haul today but my camera on my phone is epically bad and all the photos I took look like poo. Once I go to my boyfriend's to see him I can use a decent camera to show you the things I've got. 

But do not fear, I still have things to show you! My boyfriend surprised me with some gifts. Isn't he lovely? Well they were just a couple of little things but meep, I love it when he surprises me like that!



Hello Kitty Charm Bracelet and matching necklace! Aren't they cute? Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Hello Kitty and I think these things are just adorable. Now they can go with my Hello Kitty Lens case, my Hello Kitty Purse, my... I think I've gone Hello Kitty Mental, don't you?

I also have me wearing my new Diamond Lashes!


HERPY DERPY. Sorry for the bad upload, photobucket is having a fail at me and blogger is really awful at compressing files. Wearing my wig, I'm never really sure if it suits me.

Lastly I leave you with...


VELCRO HEAD! Because it's full of Velcro-y goodness.

Sorry for the short entry, feeling a little bit stressed and put-out today and therefore I have no inspiration for anything constructive or useful. I'm thinking about doing a little review on the Diamond Lash eyelashes (the upper ones) when I can utilize a decent camera. Would any of you be interested in that?


No comments:

Post a Comment