Friday 4 November 2011

Egg November 2011 Outfit Picks.

Finally the scans for Egg November 2011 have been posted on Jmagazinescans and I got all excited, as I usually do with the release of Egg and it was with good reason, I really loved this issue of Egg. It's not often that I'm disappointed with the magazine and this issue was no exception.

(click for full-size image)
My favourite outfit of the entire issue was the girl with blonde hair wearing the D.I.A denim legwarmers, leopard print skirt and the grey, knitted long-sleeved jumper, but then I always have a weakness for D.I.A. I loved all the tutorials for hair and makeup in this issue too, some of which I'll have to try out for myself.

I need a bit of help from you all! I have two requests:
1. Can you tell me if the girl in the top left of the picks has a blog? I believe her name is Riho, I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm that for me? I love her in the magazine and I'd love to see her personal style.
2. I want to place an order through celga from the mbok auctions. I'm a little cautious with shopping services though. I'm quite stuck in my ways and I'm used to the one I currently use (shopping mall Japan) but they only do Rakuten and Yahoo auctions and I'd really like to buy items from Mbok. Can anyone guide me through how to place a bid through Celga? In dumb-blonde steps please? haha.

I have a few outfit and personal style posts to come as well as my picks for Happie Nuts November 2011 to come. Let me know what you think of this month's Egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment