Thursday 23 December 2010

Birthdays and gifts!

I haven't taken many photos recently. The lead-up to my birthday was pretty hectic lol Photobucket. But I have pics of the gifts I recieved for my 21st birthday and my hair and make and co-ords for the day.
I did take a few of us all at the restraunt but OMG we'd been getting wrecked the entire day and there are NO pictures where at least one of us doesn't look completely weird Photobucket.

Anyways, on to the pics.




Photobucket

I had to over-edit this because I already had the red-nose drunkeness coming on haha. But you can see my new lower lashes in this, yay!

Photobucket

These are my co-ords. I'll show you more detailed pics of the dress/top in a mo. I'm so happy these came in time. I was really worried they weren't going to!

Photobucket

These are my new nails, picked especially to go with the black and white theme of the outfit.

Now onto the Gifts!

Photobucket

My boyfriend's mum got me this cute Cupcake Picture frame Photobucket.

Photobucket

As a keepsake due to it being my big 21st and all, my parents got me this silver charm bracelet and my sister bought me my first few charms! I've wanted a charm bracelet since I was little so I was so happy when I opened this!

Photobucket

My boyfriend got me the Tamagotchi party on game on the Wii (you get to be president of Tamagotchi world Photobucket!) and my parents got me the EA sports Active for the Wii. It has heart monitors, a resistance band and a adaptor so you can track your progress online!

Photobucket

My boyfriend also got me this wonderful TokiDoki bag. He knows I love the Latte character. It's so cute and has loads of pockets which is handy. I'm going to put lace or fur around where the black edging is so it softens it up a little. What do you think?

Finally, I was a little bit silly and ordered some presents for myself from the Makiko Online Store. They came yesterday, I was so happy.

Photobucket
Photobucket

This is a gorgeous lacey jacket/dress thingy. It's so cute. It's what I wore out for my bday. It looks so pretty on and the little horns on the hood are so cute!

Photobucket

I already have a black pair of these and I love them so I decided to go wild and get myself a bright-pink pair. I need to add more colour to my outfits!

Photobucket

and finally I got this freakin gorgeous jacket. I died when I opened it up. It makes me feel so great just by wearing it. Nom Nom.

I love all my new things lol.

In case you wanted to know. We eneded up going for a chinese at a local restraunt in town. My boyfriend payed for my meal and I was the only one who used their chopsticks from start to finish! It was aboslutely gorgeous. We finished up and went back to my friend's house and got pretty damn plastered. I am now suffering the fallout and wish I could sleep for the entire day haha. Oh well. I better make sure I sober up over xmas ready to go crazy again at new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment