Saturday 18 December 2010

Hair tutorials and something personal.

I spent a load of time on Youtube today looking through hair tutorials and found a bunch of them Photobucket!

Obviously I'm not gonna be able to post them all here but I'll post a couple of my favourites and link you to the channels I thought were the most informational Photobucket. They are all in Japanese but I think you can get the gist of it by watching them Photobucket.







I really recommend you visit the following channels if you want more great hairstyle tutorials:
Binosusume
Goldshipcompany
naja413 (good for people with short hair as well as long)
cutiech
Yuigami

On a more personal note, I have no makeup or Co-ord pics for you guys today Photobucket.
I got myself all dolled up and saw a couple of friends but we got to talking about something that happened earlier this year. A good friend of mine passed away during the summer and it would of been his birthday on Xmas eve Photobucket. I just got quite upset in thinking about it all and how he wont be here to turn 21. I ended up bawling my eyes out and crying all my make-up away Photobucket. But anyway, before I start to bawl again I'll leave you with that. I promise to update with Co-ords tomorrow instead Photobucket.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm so sorry about your friend! I hope you'll have a nice christmas and avoid thinking too much about him.

    I'll be a daily reader from now on. :) Didn't know you had a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your friend. :(

    ReplyDelete