Monday 13 December 2010

Winter Warmers.

There has been an increadible ammount of snow here in the UK and I've been thinking it's about time I got myself wrapped up warm. I was thinking about the ways of keeping gal throughout the colder months without freezing to death. Here are some of the idea's I've come up with.



Outerwear.

This Poncho from the Madam Fox shop on Rakuten is gorgeous. Keeping in check with the current trend for faux fur as well.
Photobucket

I'm also loving the Trench coat variations out there, like this beautiful one on the DreamV store on Rakuten.
Photobucket

Or this slightly more expensive version on the MA*RS store on Rakuten.
Photobucket

 My personal choice has been the Leopard Print faux fur number with ears on the hood over on the Yumebento store.
Photobucket

Jumpers, Hoodies and cardigans.

I love the look of this knitted sweater dress on the Yumebento store. The Bow detail on the back add a cute feature to it.
Photobucket

This gorgeous hoodie from the DreamV store on Rakuten is on-trend with the fur trims and looks cute as hell.
Photobucket

And then there is tis cute little bow-cardigan on the Makiko online store. Who says you can't look cute and still keep warm?
Photobucket

Bottoms, tights and stockings.

If you're going to go with Jeans these Distressed, Embellished pair from New Look are great and on-trend this season.
Photobucket

I love these stockings with lace and bow tops and their own suspender belt over at the DreamV store.
Photobucket

I know they're not particularly warm but these lace tights from the DreamV store are so cute and they add a little layer to your legs at least!
Photobucket

Accessories.

Obviously boot covers are everywhere in the gyaru community at the moment. These are my favourites from the Makiko online store.
Photobucket

I LOVE trapper hats and there's a great one on the Newlook website that's in Leopard Print faux fur! What more could you want from a hat?
Photobucket

These scarf/hat things are everywhere right now in the magazines and there's a great one over at the Makiko online store.
Photobucket

Everyone needs gloves and these gorgeous ones with a faux-fur trim are just what the doctor ordered. Avaliable on the DreamV store on Rakuten.
Photobucket

Or you could go with these supercute lace armwarmers from the Makiko online store.
Photobucket

Earwarmers keep you warm while not messing up your super-teased hair. These ones from DreamV are so cute with their little bows.
Photobucket

Footwear.

This section is going to be the last part of my winter warmers feature and my favourite part.
These cute knitted boots from DreamV are just great. They look warm and snug for winter and comfortable too!
Photobucket

I love these fur boots from the Makiko online store. With the faux fur they are on trend but the flat soles mean you wont have any trouble walking in the snow and ice with them!
Photobucket

I fell in love with these boots from Topshop as soon as I saw them and to see they're currently on sale is bloody fantastic so snap them up ladies!
Photobucket

Last but not least are these cute over-the-knee boots from the DreamV store on Rakuten with their detachable bow they are cute, warm and stylish too!
Photobucket

These are just some of the ideas for keeping you warm but stylish this winter. I hope that some of you found some inspiration from this post. All of these items are avaliable for shipping to the UK and I believe internationally too so if you see something you like you can treat yourself Photobucket.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about it. And it's so cold. -23 in Norway today. Not too happy about that, haha.
    And I have those knitted boots! :D Love them so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see them on your blog and fell in love with them. Really thinking about buying them but I might have to save it till after xmas lol.

    ReplyDelete