Tuesday 28 December 2010

Getting ready for New Year.

So I'm already at my boyfriend's house ready for new years eve. I'm really looking forward to it. The thought of what to wear though pains me a little. I know most of you are thinking glitz and glam but I'm going to be spending my new years eve in a warehouse in London or a barn in Norfolk. I need mud-resistant clothes and WARMTH! How on earth am I going to do that and still pass as gyaru? We'll have to see what I come up with!
Also, my boyfriend was looking on here the other day and mentioned I have barely any pics of myself. Of course he hadn't noticed the Read More at the bottom of the posts. I hope everyone else has seen them!

Anyways, here are a few pics of me from the last few days.

Photobucket


I'd completely forgotten my sister had taken this of me while I was rinsing it up on my Pink PS2 on Xmas day. I'm still living in the oldskool and not yet upgraded. I'm still undecided about whether to get a PS3 or an Xbox360. Hmm. Either way I need to save up for a digital SLR first!

Photobucket

Yesterday's outfit. My pose is so strange haha.

Photobucket

My hair and make for that day. I'm really loving experimenting with the new curler that made it through xmas day lol. I cant wait to try out loads of new styles.

Photobucket

Me rocking my new coat. There are few pics of me that I actually like but this is one of them. I look kinda nice lol!

I am currently in the process of setting up the wii in my boyfriend's room so maybe you'll get some pics of our wii-orientated shinanigans later lol.

Hope you've all had a great xmas! What are your new years eve plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment