Tuesday 24 May 2011

Thank you.

I just want to say thank you to all my new followers and to my old ones, of course. Even though I dont have a huge ammount, just knowing that there are people out there, reading what I have to say is really an honour.

I also have to apologise for not updating for a little while, unfortunately it'll be like this for a little while longer as I'm still going through trying to get funding for my apprenticeship and I'm spending most of my time drafting and writing letters to send off to various charities asking for their help. I promise you that when this is all sorted I'll be back to regular updates again!

Just something to keep you going in the mean time:
I love playing video games and my boyfriend and I invested in a 360 a few months ago, as you may or may not know. I just wondered which of you play Xbox and what games are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment