Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic time seeing in 2011, I know I did.

What did everyone get up to? I went to a party in London called Acid Monkey. I was a little apprehensive at first because it was a psytrance party and I'm not the biggest fan of that genre. The party was so well put together though and I had SUCH a great time. So worth the really intense journey home. We had to get on the Underground then a bus service for an hour and then 2 different trains back here again. Naargh. So not what you want when you've been up all night with barely any food and feeling the burn Photobucket


The lazers and decor were pretty cool

If you wanna see more pics there's a load of them on my Facebook page

Has everyone planned their New Years Resolutions? I know I have.

1. Lose weight. I want to be about a size 6.
2. Get Fit. I want to start running again. I felt so good when I was exercising regularly.
3. Eat Healthy. No more comfort eating or yo-yo dieting. Good food all the time.
4. Start saving or spending money more wisely. I need to stop buying pointless stuff and spend my money better. I also need to start saving for our holiday at the start of summer.

I wish everyone a great 2011. I hope everyone sticks to their resolutions and has a great year. 





1 comment:

  1. yes im so happy for my items . You so very cutie<3
    thanks for your messenge

    ReplyDelete