Tuesday 11 January 2011

Boring day.

I have done pretty much nothing today except for waiting for the workman to come and check where the leak in our ceiling fan is coming from. He was meant to be here at 9am this morning but didn't come until about 2 oclock this afternoon. It wasn't his fault but it's really annoying when you can't do anything but wait.

I've also been trying my hand at drawing Chibis. My mum has a Wacom Bamboo tablet that she very rarely uses and I wanted to try my hand at it. I'm just completely stuck at drawing the hair. Is anyone a graphical whizz out there and can give me some pointers?

Photobucket

This is my very messy sketch of her so far. Help me, please?


I've also been whipping my ass into shape with the Rosetta Stone package for Japanese. Bah. I find it a little hard to be honest because they dont really explain what words mean properly, they just use pictures and a lot of the time it's quite unclear. I have to look up the word after the lesson just to find the correct meaning. I'm getting the hang of it though. There are some words and characters, phrases etc that are sticking in that mish-mash brain of mine!

Photobucket

Since I had pretty much nothing to do today I went pretty natural on my makeup and shoved my hair up into a  messy-bun.

Photobucket

And I'm liking the outfit today with mostly brand new stuff! Note to self: Dont take side-on pics of your thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment