Sunday 9 January 2011

Top 10 Outfits of Egg January 2011.

Yesterday's post was Ranzuki and today is going to be Egg. After Ageha, Egg is by far my favourite Gyaru magazine. I had a really hard time narrowing this post down to just 10 outfits but I think I managed to do it ok. Egg was the first Gyaru magazine I ever read and inspired my love for the style so I guess that's probably why I love it so much.
Anyway, here are my top 10 looks from the January issue.

Photobucket



Poncho, legwarmers, cute hat. A combination of cute and sexy that works so well here.

Photobucket

I love the stockings and the boots here. I'm not fond of the coat but somehow the entire outfit works and I love it. It looks so sexy and edgy.

Photobucket

Again with the sexy. That dress is just gorgeous and the combination of the animal prints and the babydoll-frills make it complete.

Photobucket

I'm a sucker for garters. I wish they were acceptable in this country to wear in this way. I'm loving the foxtail scarf and the leopard print, brining two of this season's biggest trends together.

Photobucket

You should all know my love for white things now, especially those fluffy white legwarmers. I just adore this outfit and this style.

Photobucket

 I have such a girl-crush on Yumachi. She always manages to look so sexy but cute at the same time. I'm really loving those chain accessories. I've seen them often as a belt as well as a necklace and I love them. The denim shorts and off-shoulder top just really set this outfit off.

Photobucket

Kanako looks so sexy here! I usually associate her with the Amerikaji, cocolulu style of gyaru but this look is so hot. I've seen that pinstripe shirt before and I cant help but love it whenever I see it.

Photobucket

Boots, poncho, hat, skirt. OMG. I'm in heaven. So cute, so sexy. A complete outfit want.

Photobucket

I can't do an Egg post without featuring Aina Tanaka. She was my first favourite Gyaru model and you can see why. She always looks so damn sexy. I just love her style and I NEED those boots.

Photobucket

The boots and the hat/scarf thing are the main reasons why I picked this outfit. I just love them. I'm fond of how this outfit is put together and how edgy it looks. It's kind of a miss-match of colours and styles which come together really well.

Lastly, I did my hair last night and I was really quite proud of it.

I think I'm getting better at the whole side-styling thing ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment