Thursday 6 January 2011

Stuck

I've been stuck at my boyfriend's house which is nice because we get to spend more time with each other but I'm quickly running out of clean clothes and outfit ideas.

So, what have I done to pass the time while my boyfriend's been out working? I gave myself a bit of a haircut.
Photobucket

This was yesterday's hair and make and my kinda "before" shot I guess. At least of my fringe anyways.



Photobucket

This is me after cutting my fringe. My boyfriend's not too keen on the look but I'm loving the blunt/slightly side-swept look. I had a real weird face going on in this pic, hence the big pink blob.

Photobucket

This is me after the full trim. This pics not the best but it's the best I could take with the given light and tools haha. It looks a little choppy still but I'll have to fix that with my feathering shears when I get home.

As for outfits

Photobucket

Yesterday's outfit. Again with the weird face haha.

Photobucket

Today's outfit. Hmm. I really need to get home and get more of a selection of clothes!

Lastly

Photobucket

I'm trying simple make again. I cant tell if I really like this look or dont at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment