Wednesday 12 January 2011

Top 10 looks from Ageha Jan 2011

Well I finally got my hands on a copy of the January issue of Ageha. There is a distinct lack of outfit variation in this issue though which is a bit of a let-down considering it's usually my first go-to for inspiration but what it lacks in outfits it quite clearly makes up for in styling and make-up techniques which, I think, was probably the aim.




I fell in love with the shoes. I now cannot stop thinking about them haha. They have to be in my shoebox.


Sakurina looks HOT! I love the "school-style" look and I can't help but love the tie being British and all.


I'm a sucker for the All-white look.


She's just wonderful. My biggest inspiration at the moment. I just love her look and this outfit is so bloody cute. Complete outfit need!


GUH, I need that MA*RS coat.


Loving the floral prints and the fur. I'm in love with those shoes!


Nordic prints are LOVE at the moment. I love her styling.


I love the tutu-style skirt. It's really cute, especially paired with the fluffy legwarmers. Her hair is fantastic as well.


I love the ripped knit combined with the fur. It's shabby-chic made reeaally sexy.


My favourite outfit of the whole bunch, but I would say that. I need this in my life.

So that's Ageha down, I'll post a bit of myself. I'm a little apprehensive after what was on the secrets. I can't help but look at my photos and completely criticise myself. I guess I'm just that sort of person. I'm going to be strong though and post because, well, if I post then at least I can recieve constructive criticsm if anything is wrong or out of place.
I dont think I'll post on E_G for a while though, I feel as though the only thing I've gotten from my posts on there is a complete knock for my self-esteem. ANYWAY, on to my stuffs.


Makeup for today. I'm so not used to doing the full-eye thing. I usually stop just under my iris but I've gone right to the tear-duct with this one. I think it makes me look a little old!


I'm trying to demonstrate the hairstyle. I think I failed miserably. I wanted to go for a look that was in the Jan issue of Ageha. I was trying a Sakurina-esque outfit and wanted a straight but elegant style. I think I need much longer hair to pull it off, or a hairpiece.


I thought I'd wear the "stupid cat outfit" today for shits and giggles. I hate the way the fluffyness of the skirt bunches up underneath my top here and makes me look all puffy. Anyway, as I said above I was going for a Sakurina style. Did I succeed?



No comments:

Post a Comment